Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"DISASTERKRFT" IS LIVE NOW!


I know all of you couldn't make it out to the "DISASTERKRFT" release show so I wanted to send out the information on where to find this little jewel. You guys are all close friends or fans of the music so I decided it is a must that I keep dropping it in your ear holes!

"DISASTERKRFT" features over 18 tracks of Hip-Hop head bangerz, head-nodderz, and speaker blowerz. I spent countless hours in my home studio consuming cups of Jameson and digging through modern and unconventional music sources to bring this beauty to you. But don't take my word for it, read what the critics are saying at SeeSawAustin and The Daily Texan.

Needless to say, I love this project and would totally do it in the face. I think you will feel the same way after pumping it through your favorite pair of speakers, headphones, or ipod docks!

Without further ado, friends, fans, fellow Americans...I present to you "DISASTERKRFT." Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment